Monday, January 24, 2022

Let Me Work My Magic!

I know that I have been really all over the place with my blogging lately, but I always seem to radiate back to the magical side of things with a large dollop of fantasy and a small dose of darkness... I've often expressed that blogging is an escape from real life, and I guess that's why I tend to be drawn to the crazy, or the magical... I'm not so good at doing the normal - I've shown that with the numbers of lies I'm getting on Flickr - but the magical makes me happy... 
I will continue to work my magic, like some dark, twisted magician... 

Hidden in the darkness, in a box of glitter - a Glitterbox photo booth from FOXCITY I might add - but this place is darkness for a few moments only though because with a clap of my hands the magic lamps came to life... Glittering in their Moroccan Glass colours - from Quills & Curiosities, available now at the Warehouse Sale - and sparkling through the holes in the "Themis Lanterns" - from [Cubic Cherry] at Midnight Order - as I prepare myself for the spells I'm about to cast... This one is a memory spell. I want to know just what you're thinking... Casting spells of memory... Calling on the magic of my Oracle Cards - from LuluB at Cozyfest - and my Hypno Watch - from Tardfish - is used to put you into a relaxed state!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician (No Longer Available!)
Skin: Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top Set: Hotdog - Flashy Waistcoat in Plain (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Watch: Tardfish - Hypno Watch in Gold (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Card: #LuluB! - Oralce Wearable Card (Available until February 4th at Cozyfest)
Pose: Secret Poses - Shanai, Pose 3
Coloured Lamps: Quills & Curiosities - Moroccan Lamps (Available until February 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Metal Lamps: [Cubic Cherry] - Themis Lanterns FATPACK (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Glitter Box with Colour Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment