Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Looking Chic in the Toxic Glow

Things in the dark are often fun places that my wardrobe in SL tends to lead me to... I LOVE that I can play around with the darker looks and still on occasion, rock out like a Disney Princess... Yet, there are times when these worlds collide, and those times usually involve some kind of neon light!

At the High Base on the hill, I went to get the glow for my Neon... It needed a little extra toxicity to make it shine brightly aqua blue... What started with the addition of these Sigourney Boots, that can be found at the event based on a movie that made their namesake famous - although these boots are located in the 1313 Mockingbird Lane booth of Mainframe -  the subtle glowing tails on the thigh high boots, meant I needed to find the perfect neon dress and for that there's only one place... NORMANDY! So with boots like these, I needed the new Reckless Dress... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Star Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: PSYCHO.Byts - PAZUZU RESPIRATOR
Dress: Normandy - Reckless Dress
Bag: LILITHIUM - Elvira Bag (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Sigourney Boots (Available until February 13th at Mainframe)
Pose: FOXCITY - Stardust, Pose 2
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop: - HIGH BASE 

No comments:

Post a Comment