Sunday, January 16, 2022

If The Rings Match...

I know that I have lots of ideas of things that I want to do for blogging rolling around in my mind, waiting for the possibility that I'd be able to bring them to life and there are SO MANY different outfits and pretty things that I want to share, now that I'm running slow after the operation, I don't really know where I need to start LOL... 
I think that today, I'm going to slow my roll and show off an outfit that I've been wearing a lot because I'm in love with it... I guess you'd call it a 'Look of the Day"... 

I decided to take a moment, in the halls of the apartment building that I was checking out - they actually happen to be the backdrop called "Halloween Night" from Paleto - and admired myself in the glass windows... I LOVE this combination of the amazing CryBunBun "Disco Baby" Pants and the "Eira" Top, from miss chelsea, as the rings seem to work so perfectly together... 
It's just one of those outfits that makes me super happy!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Laura Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: miss chelsea - Eira Top in Black 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Black 
Lower Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Pants: CryBunBun - Disco Baby Pants in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Neko, Pose 5 
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - Halloween Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment