Tuesday, January 11, 2022

A Girl From Hell...

I've been feeling a little bit better today, and I guess that is due to things that happened at the doctors yesterday and so now I'm stuck on bed rest and ready to get my brain to work. This does mean that I'm going to have to find something to keep myself occupied and that is more than likely meaning I WILL be trying to get some blogging done each day. I HATE feeling useless, I need something to do... 

Since I'm stuck at home in RL, I think it's only fair that Rudh makes a little visit to her own 'home'... Heading back to Hell where it's warm and cozy. The closer that the dark little demon in me gets to home, the more my dark little demonic self comes out. First the wings, which darken as we decend, then the cute little horns that are always on show darken too... I'm dressed for the part, in a comfy looking "Hell Girl" Sweatdress - from PSYCHO.Byts, available now until January 22nd at Cosmopolitan... 

What is she wearing;
Horns with Hair: DOUX - Demon
Hair: Magika - Aurora
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Mana - Hecate Eyes
Necklace Set: Six Feet Under - Kayla Choker Necklace
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Slate
Dress: PSYCHO.Byts - Sally Sweatdress in Hell Girl (Available until January 22nd at Cosmopolitan)
Pose: Secret Poses - Alanis, Pose 1m 
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - EVIL NIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment