Friday, January 7, 2022

How 2021 Should Have Ended!

We all make plans for e festive time of year, some of them bigger than others, but no matter what we plan on doing I can guarantee that NO ONE ever plans on getting sick... I know that it was the furthest thing from my mind this Christmas, and I'd gone to great lengths to make sure that everything was going to be perfect - Id even made an offering to the gods that my period would stay away - but alas it wasn't meant to be... All the plans I'd made ended up changing VERY drastically... I went from plans of drinking champagne in a log cabin in the woods to fighting for my life in a hospital bed... 

You see, I'd been planning something a little more like what Rudh was able to do with her New Years. Relaxing in a comfy place, reading multiple books and drinking multiple glasses of champagne. As I alluded to though, my RL New Years was totally different.
I was in terrible amounts of pain from Christmas Day, I fought hard and managed to get through the holiday - but after one failed visit to the USELESS stand-in Doctor on Boxing Day, I was finally able to see my own doc who started a snowball effect. I was rushed straight into hospital, from there after CT Scans and Biopsies, I was loaded into an Ambulance and rushed to a bigger hospital in Amsterdam. It would have been cool to have a ride in an Ambulance if I hadn't felt so sick and scared! Once we arrived I was taken straight into surgery, after the surgeon had warned me that there would be a 50/50 chance of my survival - words that you never want to hear from the surgeon who is about to cut you open!!
Still I made it thought, I'm alive and here to tell the tale, I've even been feeling well enough that HellBone has set me up a computer that I can try to use while I am stuck in bed... Not sure how much I will be able to do blogging wise BUT I am going to damn well give things a go and HOPE that I can keep up with blogging time lines and events! I mean I cannot leave my bed for long, but CAN I actually make this new setup work for me?! LOL... A few days ago, my blogging was the last thing on my mind. I never ever thought about "How can I blog?", a few days ago all I could think of was "How did I get so sick?" I guess you could say that I'm on the mend a little... I am mentally feeling great, just my body doesn't want to comply... It's a strange predicament to be in... I just need to get better... Please bear with me! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Twirl
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Robe: toksik - Indulgent Robe in Emerald
Pose: FOXCITY - Bubbly (December Group Gift)
Champagne: Schadenfreude - Diamant Champagne
Book Stacks: DRD - Antique Shoppe in Book Stacks 
Books & Letters: random.Matter - Antique Shop II in Bookstack
Open Book: dust bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book
Glasses Book: vespertine - Readers Corner
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Nap Corner V1 

No comments:

Post a Comment