Sunday, January 23, 2022

That Long Drive Home...

Being stuck at home in bed for so long I'm left to think far too much... While I'm trying to put the ideas out of my mind, about how close I came to not being here anymore, it's getting harder to be without my family... I've heard though that Mum and Dad have booked a trip to come over and see me, and it's making everything feel a little better - like a medicine for the soul... 

It's not quite going home and spending time in the UK, which always feels like a chance to heal just by breathing the air - which I don't care what anyone says the air is different in the UK than it is in the Netherlands LOL... 
However, it's still a feeling of coming home, having the chance to be able to give my parents a hug and be in their presence. In RL, I'd be taking a a trip with a car packed with goodies and my favourite plushie - that I've had since I was a tiny baby - but in SL he doesn't exist and this adorable Doodle Pup - from Foxwood for the Saturday Sale this weekend - is a close fit to how he'd look if he was real hehe... 
One of my favourite things in this picture though, is this adorable "Arielle" Crop Top - from Decoy during this weekend's Happy Weekend Sale - and although I've always LOVED Decoy because of it's creative designs and beautiful colour collections, I recently had the honour of being invited to blog for the store too... I'm so excited, and two lots of good news today make me a very happy girl!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Elvira in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: duckie - Frames (Available until February 4th at Cozyfest)
Necklace: duckie - Marie Collar in Black / Silver
Top: Decoy - Arielle Crop Top in SE White (Available this weekend for Happy Weekend)
Pants: AsteroidBox - Nicole Pants in Stripes
Pose: FOXCITY -High Flyer, Pose 7
Dog: Foxwood - Doodle Pup
Car Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - ClubBLACK
Street Backdrop: Synnergy - Neighborhood Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment