Thursday, January 20, 2022

Beer at the Race Way

I'm still busy distracting myself with being all over the place and creating some interesting but random pictures that make me happy and distract from the pain and boredom of being in bed... Maybe it's too random for some people, but I'm enjoying being all over the place with my imaginations... 

Today, I've ended up going for a trip to the races... Not some measly, and rather fancy looking, race horse races... No I want loud, fast, car racing... 

At the Synnergy Race Way, all of the cars are getting prepped for the races. Being tuned up, being shined and made to sparkle, and I think HellBone left his Cruiser - from his store Hogs & Cart Wheels - on the track and went to get a bottle of water before the race was due to start... 
Since he's the one that is driving he can stick to water, I decided that I'd celebrate and get into the party spirit before the races begin... I think a beer would be what is needed, in fact let's make that two... OH AND, let's make it hand-free and find a good way to carry them as I help to prep for the race... A Beer Helmet - from Junk Food, available at Man Cave until February 11th - would be perfect, apparently they come in craft and light beers which is great because light beer does NOTHING for me! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Junk Food - Beer Hats in Craft Beer (Available until February 11th at Man Cave)
Hair: Olive - the Dandelion Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: Mug - Alyssa Sweater in Black
Shorts: Mug - Alyssa Shorts in Medium
Pose: Secret Poses - Shanai, Pose 3 (Available until February 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Extra Car on Track: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Cruiser
Backdrop: Synnergy - Race Way Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment