Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lava Lamps, Sparkles and a need for Sleep!

I'm so all over the place since I've been back and the Christmas season is over... I am trying to get back into my blogging groove and that means finding the place I feel happy again. It's taking me time because I am stuck in bed and still not thinking as clearly as I could be! 
I decided to get a little neon, a little magical and a little 90's, but I'm feeling so sleepy that I'm still going to take it easy... 

I feel so tired, but they say that sleep is a healer and I get that I have plenty of sleep needed but my eyes are having trouble staying open the more that I'm chillaxing in my bed lol... 
While the Lava Lamps - available from dust bunny at Anthem - slowly bubble, making myself sleepiness even worse, I lounged in the most comfortable of outfits - from Normandy - while I sparkled - thanks to #LuluB! - and hid my sleeping eyes behind some fabulous glasses... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Asleep Hair
Glasses: s h y b i r d  - Melting Hearts Glasses
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Normandy - Ghost
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Invierna in Lake, Princess & Purple
Pose: FOXCITY - Cozy, Pose 4
Lava Lamps: dust bunny - 90s Nostalgia in Lava Lamp (Available  until January 30th at Anthem)
Backdrop: BellePoses - I feel tired Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment