Monday, January 10, 2022

There's Something Strange...

 While I'm stuck at home in bed, I feel like I'm going to be catching up on things like movie marathons and reading that I'd planned, or had merely thought about for some time... There are many things I want to get into - starting with a trip or two through Middle Earth, a wander through Narnia and maybe even a flights to Genovia - but I won't be going alone and so that HellBone feels important, I will be letting him pick some of our marathons... Today, I guess my blog reflects his choice... We're going Ghost hunting, or Busting if you will... 

There's something strange today, in this quiet Neighborhood - which just happens to have been a weekend sale backdrop release from Synnergy - and someone made a call, to Ghost Busters! Unfortunately the original teams, both old and new - as well as the girlie busters - were a little tied up in something bigger, and so the only one available to come hunt the problem was the new office intern... ME!!! I wasn't alone, that weird Slime Guy - a past gacha from SEmotion Libellune - was with me... 
Now all I needed was the car, and the only car left in the garage was the one that hadn't been out in the past 30 odd years or so it seemed, what a rust bucket... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessories: taketomi - Delia in Reds (No Longer Available!) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: umbrella - Ghosthunter Uniform 
Hand Gadget: MadPea - Ghost Catchers Gache Item in Ghost Radar 
Monster: SEmotion Libellune - Slime Guy  Animesh in Ultra Rare 
Pose: FOXCITY - Stardust, Pose 2 
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Ecto 1 
Backdrop: Synnergy - Neighborhood Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment