Monday, January 31, 2022

Burritos & Rudhitos

I'm hungry, it's dinnertime and as it's cold, I want something delicious and HOT. Not just heat wise, it's gotta be spicy hot too, so that it warms me from the inside out... Maybe a curry, or a casserole that's been cooked for hours.. Oh I know... CHILI!! Not just regular chili though, feeling lazy kinda chili, maybe a burrito?!

Make the chili, and serve with some delicious salad in a fresh, soft, tortilla for easy eating... I'm so lazy but it's easier to eat this way LOL... 
I made myself some DELICIOUS Chili - thanks to not one but two gorgeous sets from Dust Bunny, the Chili Days and Bunny Bell sets - but couldn't resist playing with a mini-me ray and shrinking myself down to see how it would feel to make a Rudhito hehe... I wrapped myself up in a burrito, like a giant Burrito Blanket - made by Ananas at the soon to close CozyFest, where everything is priced at 50L until February 4th - dyed my hair green so that when I laid down it looked a little like a lettuce leaf, and rolled around a little while until I was warm and cozy, and even more starving than before!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Laying  Funky
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Burrito Blanket: Ananas - Blanket Burrito (Available until February 4th at Cozyfest)
Food Decor: Dust Bunny - Chili Days & Bunny Bell Set Items
Plate: VEO - Plate in Snow Month  

No comments:

Post a Comment