Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Step Outside for an I.C.Wiener!

Apparently a lot of places are having some snow at the moment, but here in Holland we seem to be snowless... While I'm stuck at home, I wouldn't mind seeing some very pretty white stuff outside, but knowing my luck it will wait till I have to go back to work and then it will snow so I can slip over LOL... That being said I need to find some snow to play in, and thankfully I have SL for that... 
Not that if I do find snow I'll be very mature, for some reason, the snow brings out the kid in me... 

Leaving my comfy bed - which in this case is the gorgeous Holiday Bed from Violetility at the Warehouse Sale, and one that although it has hints of Christmas I find myself thinking I would use all year since who said fairy lights are just for the festive holidays - and wander into the snow! 
As the slogan on my brand new shirt states, I am 'mentally gone' at this point - although not enough to miss mentioning this amazing outfit to you... DO YOU SEE THIS OUTFIT?! I love this comfy, casual but super stylish outfit which happens to be the Misi Outfit from miss chelsea for the new round of equal10. Side note of something that I've not screamed about from the rooftops yet, is that I was approached and invited to become a blogger for the miss chelsea brand... It's like a dream come true and I actually screamed with fangirlish excitement when I saw the message about it! 
While outside in the snow though, I couldn't help myself from the thought that I had to build a snowman... Unfortunately for myself, I'm a little immature and the "snowman" became I.C.Weiners LOL! I.C.Weiners are easy enough to make, especially if you're in the -Extra- Group, as this pose, complete with the snow model prop as January's group gift!!

What is she wearing;
Hat: miss chelsea - Misi Beret (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Hair: DOUX - Bellami Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Misi Top (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Pants: miss chelsea - Misi Pants (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - I.C. Weiner (Current Group Gift)
Bed: Violetility - Holiday Bed (Available until January 18th at the Warehouse Sale)
Bear: Lagom - Megabear in Light
Planter: dust bunny - Ivy Room Divider
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Balcony Backdrop: TROPIX - Snow Apartment Balcony
Tree Backdrop: Synnergy - Tree Cutting Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment