Tuesday, January 25, 2022

When you can't decide.... Order Chinese Take-Out!

I am having a conundrum and I find that it's one of those conversations that EVERY house hold must have on occasion... I know that HellBone and I have been in this argument time and time again. If there were frozen meals with names like "I don't know" and "Surprise me" then the inventor of those meals would be a billionaire!! As much as I hate to admit it though, if neither of us can decide on what to eat, we tend to think in lazy mode and order take-out... 

Sometimes it's Indian, others it's Pizza and very occasionally we have spare ribs, but tonight it's time for Chinese... Some delicious sweet and sour, some crunchy spring rolls, a huge helping of egg fried rice, and soooo many other delicious options - like all the delicious Chinese Take-Out from Junk Food - and if I'm good, and leave some of it as left overs, I might even have room for a little dessert... Maybe some delicious Piggy Donuts - available from Krescendo!
Now, a secondary thing I want to mention is the pose that Rudh decided to sit in to eat her chinese... It's actually a little cheeky, as it might be better with a cup of coffee, it's a pose from the Cafe Babe collection by -Extra- at Shiny Shabby until February 15th. As with all Extra poses though, the poses come with props in the form of the coffee in different sorts, the tables and stools... Everything you need to drink a greet cuppa coffee... Or eat some Chinese food lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Morticia
Skin: Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Mug - Avril Jacket in Black
Pose & Table Prop: -Extra- - Cafe Babe, Pose 3 (Available until February 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Food: Junk Food - Chinese Takeout Set V2
Donuts: Krescendo - Piggy Donuts
Plushie: taikou - CNY Tiger Plush
Plants: Ariskea - [ELLE] Bamboo Basket Plant
Backdrop: PALETO. Backdrop - Sunset 

No comments:

Post a Comment