Thursday, January 27, 2022

Libraries Are Happy Places

When I was a kid all I wanted to be for a few years, between the ages of 5 and 6, was a mermaid - preferably one that was BFF's with Ariel - now that I'm older I think I'd be more happy if I had to live like Belle, if ever I was forced to take the life of a Disney Princess... Not because of the beastly partner, although the servants he has would be awesome to have, who wouldn't want their dishes to wash themselves LOL... Yet it was the library, that makes me jealous... Since I've been sick, stuck at home in bed, I've been reading a lot and my small "books to read" library is running low...  

Everyone has their vices... I know that I'd WANT a library full of books, and it wouldn't even matter the genre, I'd willingly read them all LOL... I LOVE all different kinds of books, although I'm not very keen on things like Sci-fi! 
Failing finding myself a magical castle where the furniture talks, I used to love my trips to our local library for reading books, and then as I got older researching projects... I'd love to find a local RL library, a place like the Mystic Library - like the backdrop from Synnergy at La Vie En Pose, along with the set of poses that I'd chosen to play with today too - if I had one, I'd love to work with the books... I'd make such a chic librarian, cool but casual and super cute... The Abbi Sweater and Jeans - from miss chelsea at Uber - would be PERFECT... Casual chic with a huge dollop of cute!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Icecream Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: miss chelsea - Abbi Sweater (Available until February 22nd at Uber)
Jeans: miss chelsea - Abbi Jeans (Available until February 22nd at Uber)
Pose: SYNNERGY - Study Bento Pose, Pose 3 (Available until  January 31st at La Vie En Pose)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY - Mystic Library Backdrop (Available until  January 31st at La Vie En Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment