Sunday, January 9, 2022

Stuck in Bed

So I'm back home now as I said before, and I've finally gotten myself set up so that I can have some access to my PC... I think right now that I need some sanity, I need to be able to have a little access to SL and perhaps I have the chance now to be able to get myself into my blog?! Baby steps, but I need something to do to take my mind off the pain... 

Right now, I'm curled up on the bed that was loaned to me from the health care companies so that I have a place to heal... It's not ideal, it's right in the middle of my living room, but we've rigged up a computer to it, and I have the TV so I guess I'll have to wait for the comforts of my own bed... 
Right now though, I guess having access to the TV, my cellphone - thanks to the new Boutique #187 Precious Phone for Happy Weekend - and a computer, being forced to spend all the time in my Pyjamas - or in Rudh's case one of my favourite sets of soft fluffy robe and nightshirt sets called Clem from miss chelsea - checking and rechecking my temperature, taking pills as ordered by my doctors and make sure I look after myself with some delicious bowls of hot soup to make me feel better... I LOVED this kinda soup when I was a little kid, and when I'm sick it comes second only to Chicken Noodle as my healing soup of choice, but how can anyone turn down a bowl of delicious Alphabet Soup - from Junk Food, served with Crackers and a glass of water, available at Blanc until January 25th - my only question for you now as I tuck into my delicious soup is, what can you spell with yours?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Morning Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sick Face: Izzie's - Sick Face
Ice Pack & Thermometer: Sari-Sari - Am Sick Gacha Items
Robe & Pyjamas: miss chelsea - Clem Robe in Navy Stripes
Slippers: REIGN - Funkette Slipper Slides
Pose: FOXCITY - Lazy, Pose 1m
Phone: Boutique #187 - Precious Phone Case (Available this weekend for Happy Weekend!)
Soup & Food: Junk Food - Alphabet Soup (Available until January 25th at Blanc)
Tissues: Junk Food - Tissues Box
Pill Bottle: MadPea - Hangover Cure Kit in Vitamins
Tray: {vespertine} - Autumn Morning Bed Tray.
Pills: LEMME - Pill mess
Notebook: 8f8 - Written in the Stars Gacha Item in Pisces Diary
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams Collection in Wingback Bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment