Friday, January 14, 2022

Waffles are so good, they Fly off the plate!

 When I woke up this morning I was not just a little hungry, I was STARVING.... Ravenous... Craving something delicious, and I'll admit that I haven't been this hungry since before I went into the hospital so I'm going to take it as a good sign! 
Thought when it came to choosing what it was I wanted, I had A LOT more trouble! A full English fry-up, some chocolatey cereal or maybe... OOOOH I KNOW WAFFLES! It's time to get cooking... 

Before I had a chance to get myself sat at the table, I noticed that the delicious waffles that I'd prepared and dotted with butter had disappeared... They are so good they never stay long, they almost fly off the table. The next time that I set myself out a delicious waffle I plan on jumping on and taking a ride to see where it is they fly off too - thanks to these amazing Waffle Rides from Ananas, that are currently available until January 25th at LEVEL. I'll leave the rest of my Breakfast, perhaps now it's taken me so long it should be breakfast for dinner?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Blush in Reds Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Isabelle Tank in Gray
Pants: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Natasha Leggings
Waffle: Ananas - Waffle Ride (Available until January 25th at LEVEL
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold & #LuluB! -Invierna in Golden 
Breakfast: {vespertine} - English Breakfast Skillet 
Cereal: [Lost Junction] - Cereal Surprise Gacha Item in #10 Dino Bites Cereal Bowl
Juice: {vespertine} - Fresh Orange Juice
Plate: VEO - Plate in Snow Month 
Flowers: {vespertine} - First Spring Flowers Bouquet
Table: Apple Fall - Holyoke Dining Table in Aged Oak
Chair: Apple Fall - Directors Chair in Weathered Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment