Friday, August 27, 2021

It's My Second Life Birthday!

Today is a very important day in the life of Rudhmellowen Laguna... Today is my 15th Rez Day, and that means it was exactly15 years ago today that I created my character and logged into the virutal world of Second Life. So much has changed for me in the past 15 years and a lot of that I owe to Second Life... 

So now I know that the picture has hints back to the TV Series Lucifer, and that's probably because I have been catching up on the series... Why not spend my Second Life Birthday in a gorgeous club with some delicious liquor  served up in the gorgeous Skull Liquor bottles - from Junk Food - with some amazing plushies that remind me of the people that I spent so much time with in my early SL days... I was in a family of dragons, and these gorgeous Half-Deer Dragons are adorable to have around.
Fifteen awesome years I've been in SL and I have had some amazingly wonderful years... I met my hubby, I met the best friend I could ever have dreamt of and I'm working in the "game"... I wonder if I'll be here in the next 15 years... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Magika - Prudence (Worn with Juniper Bangs)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: TRIGGERED - Be Bad Collar
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket
Bodysuit: [MODA] - Tart Bodysuit in Stripes
Dress: duckie - Slip in Black
Pose: FOXCITY. - Climber, Pose 2a
Skull Bottles & Shot Glasses: Junk Food - Skull Liquor (Available until September 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Cake: Junk Food - Cake for the Recently Deceased (Gift Available until September 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Dragons: Half-Deer - Dragon Plushies
Balloons: Hive - Grouped Balloons in Bright
Table: [ kunst ] - Industrial Loft's Deco II Gacha Item in Bar Table
Letters: tarte - Marquee Letters in Steel
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Hangout in Sunset 

No comments:

Post a Comment