Sunday, August 29, 2021

Falling in Neon

Sundays are supposed to be holy and restful for certain religions of the world, but today for me was so far away from holy or restful... I was as far from it as I could be, I feel so sleepy after one of the busiest weeks at work, and all I want to do is sleep for a week... 
I'm definitely not the holy type though, in fact I'm much father fallen from grace than closer to any kind of God... Fallen, dark and mysterious... 

I was shackled and chained into ball and chains, pushed from the heavens and left to fall hard and fast bak to earth... 
Hell looks a little Neon... It's a Curse - an outfit from Normandy - and as she's falling her horns that would be her ruin, illuminating her fall and allowing the Karma Crown - a head piece from LuluB - to decorate her final demonic form... The Neon Demon Wings beginning to flap and catch her from falling too hard... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: #LuluB! - Karma
Horns: ((Lovely Alien)) - Ruin Horns
Hair: Tablea Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Normandy - Miko Collar
Wings: Afterparty - Neon Demon Wings
Outfit: Normandy - Curse
Socks: Normandy - Halogen Socks
Ball & Chains: Iso Darling - Ball and Chain
Pose: FOXCITY - Underwater, Pose 6
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Bloody Rest 

No comments:

Post a Comment