Friday, August 20, 2021

Marshmallows at the Camp Fire

Today was a day off for me, I was able to lay back and take things a little easy... I did a little shopping in SL, and found some time to sort some of my hugely messy inventory, then I parked my butt in front of a roaring campfire and decided that the garden was the perfect place to go 'glamping'... It's closer to my own toilet than camping anywhere else would be, and I do so prefer to use my own loo... 

Of course, because Rudh is a diva, she doesn't do regular camping... I've also been campling just the once in RL and I'd never do that again, I hated every moment of it lol... So when she decided to go camping it had to be done in a less camping and more glamping kinda way! A full-sized bed in a Backcountry Tent - from Trompe Loeil - and some comfy Campin Chairs - from Junk Food - close to the fire as she both watched in awe and dodged the fireflies that were freed from the Fairy Jars to make the light twinkle!
While we're on the subject of Junk Food though, have you tried their delicious Marshmallows? They are perfect for toasting around the campfire... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Foxy - Mishka Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Riley Shirt (Available until September 10th at Kustom9)
Shorts: Petite Mort - Bermuda Shorts in Stone Wash
Boots: LYBRA - Jay in Black
Chair: Junk Food - Campin Chair in Forest
Firepit: Junk Food - Fire Pit v2
Marshmallows: Junk Food - Marshmallow Bucket
Sparkle Jars: LOVE - Fairy Jars in Green
Tent: Trompe Loeil - Backcountry Camp Tent in Cuyahoga 

No comments:

Post a Comment