Sunday, August 1, 2021

Look into my Crystal Ball...

I got home, I did something a little pretty and then it was almost fate that the dark side of me wanted to come out to play a little too... Neither of my sides can be kept hidden for very long, especially since an anniversary of a very special event is taking place right now... 
The details can be seen all over, but if you've missed the memo, you might want to take a little peek into my pretty Crystal Ball and see if the spirits will tell you where to find the darkest, and most macabre little corner of SL and the party that it's throwing... 

Look into my crystal ball, I borrowed it from a Fortune Teller - at #LuluB! - you'll discover that there is a special little event that is open now and it's celebrating it's 2nd anniversary... Necrosis has turned 2! Hopefully later we will be able to get ourselves to the celebrations... 
I'm dressed and ready to go as soon as I'm invited... An amazing "Xeno" top - from Six Feet Under - which I'd normally avoid because of the name and what it relates to, but I couldn't resist this top it's SO gorgeous that is now available at Mainframe Event

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Luna
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Odyssey Bindi (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Ama - Cole Collar
Tattoo: GERMINAL - ARCANIA Tattoo in Faded (Available until August 13th at Necrosis)
Top: Six Feet Under - Xeno Top (Available until August 20th at Mainframe Event)
Ball: #LuluB! - Fortune Teller in Horror
Pose: FOXCITY - Why Not, Pose 6
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Surrealism in Halloween EDT (Past Group Gift) 

No comments:

Post a Comment