Monday, August 16, 2021

Limiting what she buys...

 It's my first day off of the week and although I'm knackered, I have chores that need to be done around the house. Cleaning, laundry and all the other fun things, the only thing I really don't mind doing is going grocery shopping... I love filling m house with lots of yummy goodies... Fresh produce and even better naughty things like cake! 
Only thing is that I make a list and then still end up getting much more than I planned... Sometimes it would be nice if I could just take the fridge with me to make sure I don't get too much... 

At the Convenience Store, Rudh definitely took that idea to heart. Stopping for a moment whilst doing her chores, she slipped into her own little fridge and I have to admit that she looks "Fridgin' Cool" - thanks to the Ananas new release at Kustom9 - just to make sure that she didn't buy too much yummy food... 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Summer Mesh Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn!- Pastel Sunglasses 
Fridge: Ananas - Fridgin' Cool (Available until September 10th at Kustom9
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Grocery Basket, Pose 8 
Backdrop: Crystal - Backdrop Convenience 

No comments:

Post a Comment