Tuesday, August 17, 2021

An Offering from the Tooth Fairy

There are many stories that children are told to inspire their imaginations and the belief in magic... Santa, the Easter Bunny and fairy stories were abundant in my childhood and I still, even now, have a lot of love for them all - even though I know at least two of three were down to my parents - but the tooth fairy was always one that got me frustrated... No matter how many teeth I lost,  I'd never been able to catch a glimpse of that pesky toothfairy... I'd always had a novel idea that I was going to catch her and demand an increase in teeth payments lol... 

Rudh is the cheekiest kinds of toothfairy... She's a little bit dark and depraved, but she's even willing to steal the teeth of the dead. Ripping the teeth from the Zombie Corpses that she discovers just laying around! 
Funny to think thought that this look all started because I bought the most amazing necklace from AsteroidBox at the Backyard Birthday Bash - a celebration for Fifty Linden Friday's Birthday - and it's decorative teeth were the root cause of this prettiness today... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Trinket in Redhead 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: AsteroidBox - Farren Earrings (Gift available until September 3rd at FLF Backyard Birthday Bash)
Dress, Hair Accessory & Jar: Decoy - Bloody Wisdom Gacha Items
Necklace: AsteroidBox - Farren Jewelry (Available until September 3rd at FLF Backyard Birthday Bash)
Wings: Quills & Curiosities - A Touch of Darkness Wings
Hand accessory: duckie - offering
Pose: FOXCITY - Poise, Pose 7m
Zombie: Hogs & Carts - Zombie Corpse
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Gacha Item in Bedroom Room *4*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment