Saturday, August 28, 2021

When the Light goes out...

Today has been a nightmare and it got to the point where I felt like I wanted to just run away and hide in the dark.. People everywhere and all of them demanding my attention all at once, I swear I can still hear all of their voices in my head. Now that I'm home, I'm wanting to hide in the dark... 
The little Demon in me is taking charge of my mind, wanting to enjoy this little nightmare... That was until the light appeared through the window at the end of the hall, and blew out my little light in the dark... 

I was left holding the candle - available from random.Matter - that had been blown out as the light appeared, and I was left in an eerily weird half-dark... 
She's such a cute little demon... With her Lucy Demon "Dazed" horns and forked tongue, and the extra set of Watcher Eyes in her forehead and down her "Neverwish" horns... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Eliza in Naturals
Large Horns & 3rd Eye: Neverwish - Watcher Horns (Available until September 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Small Horns & Tongue: Dazed - Lucy Demon Set (Available until September 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: [NORUSH] - Undead Eyes
Make-Up: A.D.D Andel - Alien Spots (Available until September 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Slate
Top: amias - CELIA top in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Couture, Pose 5
Candle: random.Matter - Light in the Dark in Ivory (Available until September 3rd at Fifty Linden Birthday Bash)
Backdrop: anxiety - local (No Longer Available!) (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment