Friday, August 13, 2021

A Shy New Pet

 During the lockdown, you hear so many people were adopting new pets to give them things to do at home... I have two adorable pets of my own at home - Izzy, my Puppy, and Anna, the cat - so I know how valuable they have been at keeping me sane. Yet, I think back on the time that it took for the babies to settle in and make my home, their home... 
This goes for the adoption of any pet... You never know how long a pet will take to settle in, and it plays a lot on the personality of the animal... If  they are a little shy, it might take them a little longer!

Rudh is not really the kind of person that most people would call shy, but I have to tell you that a lot of it is all fluff and hot air... Behind the screen I am a very shy and self-concious person, I have anxiety and a lack of self confidence, but I've learnt to keep that hidden... Now that I'm married it's a little different, but before Hell I was the kind of submissive Babygirl that was considered a brat until someone got close. 
If I was a little pet, no matter how spoilt I'd been with a room full of some lovely kitty furniture in the form of the Magical Kitten Set - from Krescendo - I would probably be very shy to show off my lingerie - a new set from 1313 Mockingbird Lane called Dark Torment - even if she's been praised as Daddy's Prized Pet... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Prudence
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye Make-Up: THIS IS WRONG - Xanthippe Makeup in Black
Scarf: CURELESS - Red Queen's Realm Gacha Item in Cheshire's Shawl PURPLE
Mouse: Half-Deer - Mewnificent Gacha in White Mouse Mouthie
Necklace: duckie - Prized Pet Collar in Black / Gold
Lingerie & Mask: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Dark Torment Lingerie & Mask
Pose: FOXCITY - Influencer, Pose 4
Cat Furniture: [Krescendo] - Magical Kitten Set (Available until August 22nd at Kinky)
Cabinet: LEMME - The orgasm cabinet RARE
Cardboard Box: Violetility - Pet Box
Rug: hive - Fluffy Heart Rug in Pink
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Hallucinate in Dark 

No comments:

Post a Comment