Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Picking Daisies at the Picnic

Daisy, Daisy, Gimme your answer do... I'm half crazy, all for the love of you... I love a pretty daisy, they really make me crazy... I can't get enough of the pretty flower, the smile they leave gives me power... I love their faces, they make me smile and that's the best reason to stop and pick a few daisies while having a happy little picnic... 

While having a lovely picnic in the gardens of Whimberley, I couldn't help but smile at all the daisies. I decided that I would dig up a pretty little Daisy and take one home to make me smile in my own garden... I'll be very careful about carrying it home - thanks to the Flower Child Gacha at Mug - and she's even had to decorate her hair a little, a little "Oopsie Daisy" - a wig from Moon

What is she wearing;
Hair & Flowers: Moon - Oopsie Daisy
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Tentacio - Daisy Glasses in Black
Mouthie: Tentacio - Daisy Mouth
Upper Necklace: [Buzz] - Daisy Choker in Natural
Lower Necklace: hive dust (A Collaboration between Hive & Cosmic Dust) - Daisy Choker
Dress: Loki - Stephanie Dress in White
Daisy: Mug - Flower Child Gacha Item in Double Handheld Daisy
Pose: FOXCITY - Delicate, Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment