Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sushi for Dinner

 After getting home from a long day at work, I'm usually starving. I can't wait to get home for dinner and see what delicious things that I can find in my fridge. 
Today I got home from work, to discover that we're eating fish... I fancy some sushi, but that's not the kind of fish that's on the menu tonight. Maybe though I'll get my sushi sometime soon... 

Maybe I'll have to send Rudh to a "House of Zen" - from FOXCITY - a chance to relax and unwind with some delicious sushi and some fluffy friends... The puppies - YOKAI's Oriental Melody collection puppies - seem to be having fun, dressing up and getting into the theme of tonight's dinner! 
Sitting down to relax with some delicious Orenji Sushi - from the new store that is Cat-Noodle - some udon and other delicious treats, I couldn't help but laugh at the crazy puppy antics... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Siena Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Pixicat - Kimono in Yellow
Ring: CELESTE - Crystalline Ring Set
Pose: FOXCITY - Snack, Pose 5
Front Sushi: [Cat-Noodle] - Orenji Sushi
Dogs: YOKAI - Oriental Melody in Salmon & Tuna Sashimi Set & Little Shiba Set (Available until September 10th at Kustom9)
Bowl: Schadenfreude - Foodie Octopus Red Udon
Back Sushi: dust bunny - Kawaii Lunch in Sushi
Steamer: MishMish - Bamboo Steamer Set
Plants: Ariskea - [ELLE] Bamboo Basket Plant
Backdrop: FOXCITY - House Of Zen 

No comments:

Post a Comment