Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bath Time!

Home from a long, hard, day at work and all I want to do is slip into my floppy pyjamas... After a quick stop in the bathroom! I don't have a bath in RL but I cannot stop myself from pining after the bath that's at my parents house. I really wish we'd had a bath installed when we had our bathroom done... Luckily for Rudh, she can have a bath, she can torture me as she soaks with her rubber ducky...

I put all the bubbles in the bath, a super fizzy bathbomb and the dumped a load of bubbles from the Bullshit Remover - from Cosmic Dust - into the water to wash off the stress and all the bullshit that I had to deal with at work today. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Soap Bar: Short Leash - Bad Mouth Gag (Available until August 22nd at Kinky)
Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Bottle: [Cosmic Dust] - Cutesie Dumb Girlie Shit in Bullshhit Remover Pink
Pose: FOXCITY - Pampered, Pose 7
Duck: YOKAI - Little Rubber Ducks  in Little Duckling Yellow
Floating Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles
Bath Bombs: tres blah - Eclectic Collection Gacha Collection in Bath Bombs RARE
Mirror: random.Matter - Pretty Girl Gacha Item in Kitty Mirror Blue
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Me Time in Banana Leaf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment