Tuesday, August 3, 2021

OMG... The Dolly Carnage!

I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World... Life in plastic, it's fantastic...
I make no secret of the fact that Rudh is my adult version of a my childhood Barbie! I dress her up, I make her do things that Barbie used to do, and well OK sometimes the term Adult Barbie can definitely applied in more ways than one LOL... Yet there is one thing that this Barbie has which is better than my RL ones ever used to have... She's safe from my doll destroying sister hehe... 

Honestly Rudh got a taste of that experience when she was playing around in her new A Toy's Story Life, after getting herself trapped in the Barlie box - from Ananas at The Warehouse Sale - and ended up in a situation that was very similar to the one my Sister put my RL dolls in... 
It was like a toy carnage... Some had already been caught in the Tantrum - a gacha collection filled with ripped teddies and broken dolls from Sakura - some were waiting to be broken... 

What is she wearing;
Doll Box: Ananas - A Toy's Story in Barlie (Available until August 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Cat: JIAN - Chrysanthemum Kitten Crown
Speech Bubble: Anna's - Thought Bubble HUD
Hair: Lamb - Rosemary in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Pixicat - Lucy Dress in FlowerSummer
Pose: FOXCITY - Poise, Pose 3
Broken Doll: {Sakura} - Tantrum Gacha Item in Broken Dolls C
Ripped Teddy: {Sakura} - Tantrum Gacha Item in Ripped Bear Pink
Crayons: Ladybird - Crapola Crayon
Dragon:  Kiru - Baby Dragon in Mint (Available until August 27th at The Crystal Heart Festival)
Toy Cars: BoOgErS - Wooden Bus & Wooden Milk Truck
Large Teddy: Half-Deer - Giant Bear Hug Plush in Baby Blue
Extra Doll Parts & Teddy Fluff: {Sakura} - Tantrum Gacha Item in Epiphany Exclusive
Flower: BoOgErS - Flower Rug in Yellow
Toy Box: Xeolots - Linnie Toybox in Blue
Rug: WISTERIA - Fringed Rug in Colored Strings 

No comments:

Post a Comment