Monday, August 9, 2021

Frozen Watermelon Treats

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again somewhere down the line but I've been referred to in the past as Rudemelon, and it's a name that I've jokingly called myself on and off since. 
Funny thing about it is, that in RL, I'm not really all that keen on watermelon as a fruit! Although I guess that could be a good thing, because if I've had that nickname, and I'm eating the fruit, could that be a form of cannibalism?!

Now Rudh was out exploring today, at the awesome beach that is Surf & Schitt Beach, when I came upon the cutest little fresh fruit ice and drinks bar... Also luckily for me, while they had a million coconuts, I managed to get the last Watermelon Ice - from Junk Food at Okinawa Summer Festival - and it was SO delicious and refreshing and YUMMMMMM!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Cookie Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bikini: miss chelsea - Etta Bikini in Black Dots 
Melon: Junk Food - Watermelon Ice (Available until August 31st at Okinawa Summer Festival
Spoon: No Longer Available! 
Pose: Secret Poses - Coconut, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment