Sunday, August 8, 2021

A Strange Nurse in a Dark Hospital

Oh my god today was insanely, busy! We were crazy from the moment that I got there and things just never seemed to slow down. I barely stopped walking, and didn't sit down and now I'm tired and sore and very uncomfortable... All I wanna do is sleep, but I need someone to nurse me back to health and stop the painful aches hehe... 
Someone call me a nurse please? 

Maybe this isn't the nurse that I was expecting... I mean there have been so many other options, but this nurse that based her look on the somewhat Resident Evil style... I just hope that she has soft hands and is good at helping someone sore to relax. I mean she's a very BeSpoke Ghoul although slightly Necrotic - available from Necrosis - and I worry because her eyesight is not as good as it could be, which is why she is using borrowed eyes - from Hotdog - but she looks like she might help?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Head & Skin: BeSpoke - Ghoul Necrotic Head 1.0 (Available until August 13th at Necrosis
Eyes: Madame Noir - Cosmic Eyes 
Eyeball: Hotdog - Borrowed Eyes 
Outfit: Mug - Killer Nurse Gacha Items 
Bracers: Wicca's Originals - Raha Armguards (Available until August 13th at Necrosis
Syringe: Hotdog - Heroine Syringe 
Finger Stumps: duckie - Stub Blood 
Pose: FOXCITY - Couture, Pose 1  
Backdrop: VARONIS x [CerberusXing] - Post Mortem Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment