Monday, August 23, 2021

Making Costumes and Playing Dress-Up

 I'm always playing dress up in my Second Life... I love to create different characters and inspire myself to come up with the things that make me smile... My Second Life and my picture taking is a form of therapy for myself... 
Sometimes the monster in me doesn't know which she wants to be... Is she an angel or is she a demon? 

The beauty of Second Life is that I can be both and everything all rolled into one cute little Barbie Doll... Also if you can't find what you're looking for you can always build what you need. I've never been a good builder in SL, I get HellBone to build anything that I want and anything he can't build I shop for!! For everything else there's cardboard - like the wings I made from Iso Darling - and crayons to colour them in - thanks to Ladybird - just remember they shouldn't be shoved up your nose... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Remarkable Oblivion - Homemade Halo in White
Hair: [monso] - Natalia Hair in Black & Red
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Cross Loop Bindi
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glitter: Mug - Lifestyles Gacha in #2 Dreamy Glitter RARE
Crayon: Ladybird - Crapola Crayon
Aura: #LuluB! - Cielo
Choker: Kibitz - Judge Me Choker in Demon
Wings: Iso Darling - Cardboard Demon Wings
Top: Tres Blah - Bardot Cotton Top in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Alice, Pose 3
Backdrop: CRYSTAL - Backdrop Hall of Fame
Extra Sparkle: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Unicorn Vomit 

No comments:

Post a Comment