Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Feeding the Clouds with Cloud Food

It has been a very, very long hard day and I was dragged all over the place at work being needed by anyone and everyone! I was alone and although it was busy and I feel like crap now, I'm actually feeling lucky that I an take my time to relax for a few days... Right now though I'm going to stuff myself with all kinds of things that are bad for me, and chillax in a sugar high... 
It got me wondering though, is Candyfloss the food of the cloudy angels?!

Up in the clouds, the angels play and they dance around with their friendly clouds... 
This little cloudy version of myself, dancing around in the clouds wearing her favourite Cloudy Day Dress - from Ananas, currently available at Anthem - and her cloud hair - a very old style from katat0nik - swirling around my head. I stuffed myself on the perfect food for the cloudy angels, COTTON CANDY - from Junk Food

What is she wearing;
Hair: katat0nik - Cloud Hair in Blue
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye Make-Up: VENGE - Luna Face Makeup
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes
Cloud Make-Up: The Horror! - Angel Blush in Blue
Cotton Candy: Junk Food - Cotton Candy in Pink
Dress: Ananas - Cloudy Day (Available until August 29th at Anthem)
Pose: FOXCITY - Cotton Candy, Pose 1M
Kawaii Clouds: YOKAI - Cloudy Day Gacha Items
Pink Clouds: Half-Deer - Simple Cloud in Bright White (Re-coloured by me!)
Starlight Rain Clouds: CELESTE - Magic Rain Cloud in Warm Rain Purple
Backdrop: Synnergy - Starlight Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment