Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Rainbow Heaven

I am a massive fan of Supernatural, and I LOVE everything that it was. All the characters, the locations, the stories, but today while I'm rewatching old episodes my mind is lost in the Supernatural version of heaven... It's nothing like the way I'd imagine heaven to be, if a place like that did exist...
I'd imagine my version of heaven to be a little different... Full of rainbows, sparkles and light...
 

I'd love to feel the warmth of the light on my body, the sparkles kissing over my skin as they dance through the air, and my fae like wings - from Decoy for the recent Saturday Sale - flutter in the breeze... Everything sparkles, from her chest, caused by the LuluB! Cosmica Chest - available at Planet29 - to the glitter that reflects in her oil slick dress.. 

What is she wearing;
Large Halo: [Idiosyncratic] - Tirnanog Halo in Saoirse Gold
Hair & Moon Halo: Doe - Moon (Available until June 30th at The Arcade)
Star Halo: Neverwish - Dreamer Halo in Iridescent Gold
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Ahegao - Kaleidoscope Glasses
Wings: Decoy - Angela Wings in SS Pride
Chest Piece: #LuluB! - Cosmica Chest Piece in Large Blue (Available until June 22nd at Planet29)
Gold Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold
Dress: Stories&Co - Charli Mini Dress in Oil Slick Latex
Hand Sparkles & Pink Halo: Cole's Corner - Planetary Princess in Moon
Pose: Secret Poses - Andra, Pose 1 (Available until June 25th at Cyber Fair)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cute Thing in Rainbow 

No comments:

Post a Comment