Friday, June 4, 2021

F**K this thing called Reality!

It's finally the weekend and it will be my last before I start doing cheesy things on the weekends too... I'm kinda looking forward to doing cheesy weekends, but that's not going to stop me taking it easy and slipping into a fantasy world now while I have the chance... Today the theme though is totally anti-reality, in fact fuck reality... I want to be in a happy place...

I think aside from my RL Happy Place, which right now would involve my parents because I miss them SO MUCH, I would have a happy place that was sparkly and pretty, with a heap of cute and nothing scary like. It makes me laugh how much I can make myself a dead doll, but in reality I'm terribly chicken about all that! 
I think one of my happy places in SL has to be The Outer Garden... It's a real escape from reality, a total Fuck Reality - yes I keep saying it because of the awesome mask that matches SO perfectly with the Ethel Bra that I'm wearing, but that's probably because both of these things come from Tentacio

What is she wearing;
Flower Wreath: hive - Bria's Delicate Flower Crown
Hair: Olive - the Meme v2 Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: Tentacio - Fuck Reality Tape in Pink
Tattoo: DAPPA - Evie Tattoo
Daisy Bouquet: hive - Bria's Freshly Picked Wildflowers
Top: Tentacio - Ethel Bra in Black (Available until June 22nd at Kinky)
Rose Bouquet: Tentacio - Flower Romance Gacha Item in Only Roses Red
Pose: FOXCITY - Hella Cute, VOL2, Pose 1
Butterflies: {anc} - Picnic Gacha Item in Swallow Tailed Butterfly Cluster Sapphire
Horse: Half-Deer - Carousel Horse in Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment