Monday, June 14, 2021

Something Hairy is Coming... HAIR FAIR IS ON IT'S WAY!

I will not deny that I am addicted to shopping in SL... I LOVE finding interesting stores, and never miss the events  - even if sometimes I'm being lazy and just shopping them via Seraphim LOL - but there has ALWAYS been one event that is close to my heart. An event that, even though I am not affected by the reason, I always love to support more than the others. The event I'm talking about is HAIR FAIR, and their long supported charity that is "Wigs for Kids"... 
Last year, the event wasn't able to take place, BUT on June 18th 2021, HAIR FAIR SL IS BACK!!

That's right, this coming Friday, to a small set of sims, we will see the return of the HAIR FAIR for 2021... There is so much good that can be said of this event every year, with so many Hairy designers donating, people giving money and all those wigs we can help to buy for the kids that need them... 
Now before the gates open on Friday there is some information that has to be shared... 
They have the Hair Fair Demo Group opening up ready for you... On June 17th, you will be able to get your hands on the demos for the hairs that are going to be available at the fair, so that you can try before you fight to get in! All the information can be found the Hair Fair Website... Plus, I have a little surprise for someone... Someone that messages me after reading this may get themselves a BIG HAIRY SURPRISE hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Yoongi Glasses in Silver
Top: M.Birdie - Lottie Look Gacha Item in TOP 7
Pose: FOXCITY - Mani, Pose 7
Wigstand: Lost Junction - Top of the Claes Wigheads in Pink
Table & Chair: HIDEKI - Directors Chair
 

1 comment: