Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Would it be Cannibalism?!

It is so hot in the Netherlands at the moment, the beginning of summer and the doors of the oven have been left open already. I just got home from a very long day of doing nothing too much at work and getting bored out of my mind. I get home and needed something cold to drink, I needed something with a little fizz to pep me up... 
There's a monster inside of me, and I need to feedher thirst hehehe... Technically though if that monster is a cola demon and it's a cola that she desires to drink, would that make her a cannibal?! 

I LOVE the way that this picture turned out... Everything about it from the amazing costume - which is part of the "Drink Me" Collection from Ananas at the current round of The Arcade - to which I added the amazing Ringpull Choker - from Six Feet Under, and although it's small in the picture I've added a close-up and a copy of the store ad so that you can see just how pretty it is! The can, with it's shiny aluminum has become part of her, so much that the little demon's horns are forged from the metal that makes the cans... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: PSYCHO.Byts - Hecatix Horns (Available until June 25th at CYBER Fair)
Hair: Ploom - Recycle in Indecisive
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Six Feet Under - Ringpull Choker
Outfit: Ananas - Drink Me Gacha Collection in Cool Cola Original RARE (Available until June 30th at The Arcade)
Pants: Mug - Shay Leggings in Black
Pose, Prop & Backdrop: Amitie - Room Cola Woman Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment