Tuesday, June 22, 2021

She ain't no Peaky Blinder!

You might have realised that I'm more than a little homesick, and it's making me think back to my family past and present... I've had some very interestingly, colourful characters in my family tree, including a prostitute from London that was alive and working when Jack the Ripper was around, a Bishop of London and even a designer of a well-known memorial momument in Belgium... 
Yet now I'm thinking of my Dad's father and his brothers.. They were a group of 10 and were lads in London, and although they weren't around as early as the 1920's, pictures of them definitely made me think of the Peaky Blinders... 

Of course, one thought led to another, and I'm instantly feeling like I need to re-create something a little 1920's Peaky Blinderish... As my puppy - a German Shepherd Pup from Foxwood at Kustom9 - and I wandered through the streets of Old London - the Victorian London level of the Time Portal - I started to blame my sudden desire for a Peaky Blinder moment on the pictures, but also the amazing new hat and hair that I'd recently treated myself to... 
The MINA "Casey" Hair is a special release for Hair Fair 2021 - located on the Streaks Sim - meaning that a portion of the price you pay for the wig will be donated to the "Wigs for Kids" Charity. 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: MINA - Casey Hair in Naturals (Available until July 4th at Hair Fair 2021, Streaks Sim
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Jacket: ISON - Evening Shoulder Jacket in Sage 
Outfit: E-Clipse Design - Blaize in Black 
Socks: N-Core - VENDETTA Fishnet Shoes & Stockings in Black 
Dog: FOXWOOD - German Shepherd Pup (Available until July 10th at Kustom9
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweetie, Pose 2M 

No comments:

Post a Comment