Sunday, June 27, 2021

Pretty like Neon Trash

Today I feel like absolute trash... I am tense and on edge, I want to go home and the homesickness is kicking my butt today, I cannot stop the tears from flowing at anything and everything. I'm hanging on and trying to stay on top of everything, carrying on as normal, and HOPING that by the middle of July I'll be able to travel to see my parents... Right now, I'm fighting to stay on top of things and running on autopilot, but I'm sorry to everyone around me, and if I get on your nerves please just put me out with the trash!!!

I'm definitely feeling like trash... Glittery, shiny, rainbow, but still trash... Just dump me to the curb - on Tuesday as that's our garbage collection day - and hope that they take me away! 
I have fallen back in love with bright neon lights and dark, more gothic, looks lately - as soon as I've been done taking bright bubbly pictures, it's been back into the black - and this outfit from Psycho Barbie has been a go to dress lately... The flames come in a range of different bright tones to match your moods, and all it needs are a few metal spikes - like the ones on my hair band and around my neck - and perhaps a little more fishnet and it's an outfit of perfect... Least I think so... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [BURLEY] - Glitch (No Longer Available!)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: CULT - Spike Collar
Outfit: Psycho Barbie - Rebel Dress
Shoes: REIGN - SIMONE Thigh High Heels in Fishnet
Pose: FOXCITY - Lippy, Pose 1
Backdrop: FOXCITY.  Photo Booth - Wait Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment