Friday, June 18, 2021

Neon Hot, but I'm hiding in the Shadows

 My gosh it's Hot and Humid here today and I'm REALLY not happy about it... I hate this weather... I cannot wait for the summer to be GONE!!! 
Still until that point I'm allowing my mind to drift off into it's own little place of happiness and today things got more than a little neon... The world around her was lit with neon greens and golds, but she kept to herself, hid in the shadows and waited for the heat of the summer to pass... 

I was a little concerned about how dark this picture seemed to be, but I realised I LOVE IT like this... It's kinda moody, mysterious and very light in the background... It's magic, and her subtle neon outfit - made up with the Initiative Set and the Metal Cinch, both of which are from Normandy - work perfectly with her KAY-INFC3ED Mask - a creation for PSYCHO.Byts at Cyber Fair... They are almost like they were made for each other hehe... 
Of course, just to show them off a little better I had to include a close up... I like this look so much and Cyber really isn't my thing normally!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Olive - the Sci-Fi Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Mask: PSYCHO.Byts - KAY-1NFC3ED (Available until June 25th at Cyber Fair
Outfit: Normandy - Initiative 
Stomach Strings: Normandy - Metal Cinch 
Shoes: REIGN - Lauren Platform Stiletto 
Pose: Secret Poses - Cyber Girl, Pose 1M (Available until June 25th at Cyber Fair
Bike: H&C Wheels - Grasshopper 
Shelves: NeverWish - Saturn Shelf in Green/Black 
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Grid Gold Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment