Saturday, June 5, 2021

Duckies on the Beach

 Yesterday was HOT!! So hot I thought that I was going to pass out due to the headache that the heat gave me, I was in agony... All I wanted to do was be somewhere cool, with a breeze and maybe some water to play in close by... I mean a beach would have been ideal, unfortunately I was stuck with a large fan and a shower LOL... 
Rudh on the other hand... She was down on a beach, kicking back and hanging out making sand castles with some new little friends... 

Building Sand Castles - like the one from dust bunny - while the Little Rubber Ducks - from Yokai - float around in their pool and play around on the warm sand. 
Lazing on her beach rug in a cute little romper and the most amazing pair of CULT "Cali" boot sandal shoe thingies... Aren't they cute, something totally different, I love them and they have so many colour options! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Summer Breeze in RedHeads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: [Cynful] - Everyday Romper in Grey
Shoes: CULT - Cali
Pose: Secret Poses - Kamiko, Pose 3
Ducks & Pool: YOKAI - Little Rubber Ducks Gacha Collection
Sandcastle: dust bunny - Sand Castle in Light
Rug: KraftWork - Round Rugs in Crochet Mix 1
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Tropical Beach Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment