Thursday, June 24, 2021

Finding Beachy Treasures

On a day off, that's warm like this it's LOVELY to spend a day at the beach... In RL I'm NOT a fan of swimming in the sea though, I hate not knowing what's swimming in the water around me LOL, but in SL it's a different story... Our little beach is my slice of happiness right now, and to make me feel at home, we've gone with a bit of a stony beach, just like the beach close to my home in the UK... 
My doggy and I hit the cool water, looking for pretty pebbles and sea glass... 

I found some treasure that was even better... A Starfish... My Doggy -  a Splashy Spaniel from Jian - was far too excited as he splashed over desperate to see and soaking me in the process!! 
He's lucky that it wasn't too cold LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Toast Hair Gacha Item in #11 Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: oxygen - Neon Sun Sunglasses (Gift Available until June 28th for 2021 Pride Festival)
Necklace: *katat0nik* - Motion Lotion Sunblock Necklace in Blue
Bikini: AtaMe - Cute n Kinky Gacha Items in BOOM Bra & Panties
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Summer, Pose 5 (Available until July 11th at Summerfest 21)
Dog: JIAN - Splashy Spaniels Gacha Item in 14. Brit Black Swimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment