Thursday, June 17, 2021

I didn't know they made them like this...

Today has been a very hot day, but I had a HUGE need to do a little shopping... 
Aside from the fact that I am more than a little shopping addicted, tomorrow is the start of Hair Fair for 2021, and therefore, because I have early access I had to get home and shop.... Once I'd done a little hairy shopping, I decided to stop by another store just to get myself a little treat for being so good.. 

This toy store - at Kiyori - was full of surprises... I had been busy and chosen myself a whole basketful, but then I found the best invention ever... I didn't even know that they made them like this.... Attached to a drillbit... Attached to a drill - from SPOILED

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Yomi] - Sora Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bodysuit: RENIE - Poppy Bodysuit in Black
Jeans: miss chelsea - Dana Jeans in Vintage
Basket: LEMME - Kinky Shopping
Drill: SPOILED - Naughty Drill in Fatpack
Pose: FOXCITY - Mani, Pose 3M 

No comments:

Post a Comment