Saturday, June 26, 2021

Nights on a Neon Beach

What a hectic day today, honestly I've not seen my day job so busy as it was today in such a long time, that my entire body has a feeling of ouchies... I'm sore all over lol... 
I think that I need a day to just switch off - in truth I need a trip home to my parents - and relax, let my hair down and do something fun... I think I'd like to go back to the beach, but this time I'm going to head to a beach that's a little more day-glo than fun in the sun... 

I'm gonna head to a neon beach, dance on the dark shores and eat icy things... Lollies and Summer Snowcones.... Delicious and cold, perfect for a day on my neon beach, and luckily my adorable "Anchor's Away" bikini and skirt set - from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - was the perfect look to play on the neon beach in... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Doll in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: ((LovelyAlien)) - PomPom Earrings in Soft Pink
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Anchor's Away (Available until July 8th at Inithium)
Cup: hive - Summer Snowcones (Available until July 11th at Summerfest 21)
Lolly: EVERMORE - Adorable Icies in Beary Rainbow Pop (Gift Available until June 28th for 2021 Pride Festival at The Warehouse Sale)
Pose: FOXCITY.  - Cotton Candy, Pose 7
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Beachy 

No comments:

Post a Comment