Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A Mermaid's Summer Memories

I did two days of being an adult and now I'm back home and cant let my hair down and play for a few days before I have to pretend to be an adult again. Who wants to be an adult... It's time to be something different... I'm gonna be a mermaid! I love being a mermaid hehe... 
I don't just want to be a normal, pretty mermaid though, I'm going to be a slightly dark and devious mystery of a mermaid... 

Dark, devious and full of light and mystery... Lurking under the sea in The Bay, she whips the water into a frenzy trapping fish in a myriad of bubbles, to bring up enough magic to share a memory of a dream she had that she loved... One time when she was happy, able to be on land and build the most perfect of sandcastles, all thanks to a Summer Memori Orb - from Petrichor... 

What is she wearing;
Headdress & Bra: Fika - Asherah Set (Available until July 3rd at Mermaid Cove)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Water Lily Gacha Item in Floating Colors
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mermaid Scales: Izzie's - Mermaid Scales
Necklace: aisling - Tortuga Princess Gacha in Necklace RARE
Fish Bubbles: nani - Dreamy Pond Gacha Items in Bubbles Aura
Small Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles
Orb: Petrichor - Summer Memori Orb
Pose: FOXCITY - Beauty, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment