Wednesday, June 30, 2021

When the Pizza burns...

After getting home from a long hectic day at work, I will admit that the thought of standing in a kitchen makes me feel yuck LOL... Don't get me wrong I LOVE cooking, but I'm just not keen on having to do it after standing around in a shop for 8 hours... My feet hurt, my back hurts, I'm feeling old and grumpy... Just gimme something quick and delicious and easy to cook, something yum like Pizza!! 

I was dead proud of myself today, decided to use my brand new Pizza Oven, from Krescendo, to cook myself a delicious pizza... This thing is AMAZEBALLS! You can choose your toppings, cook the pizza yourself and there's only one issue... Be careful you don't leave it in too long or it WILL burn!!! I learnt that lesson the hard way! Look at my delicious pizza turned charcoal... 
Luckily, like every smart person that ever was, I have a back-up plan... At the store I bought some of those "Totally's Pizza Rolls"... They are just Junk Food but they are great when you want yummies in a hurry... Shame about my burnt pizza though! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Doe - Becca the Baker 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: random.Matter - Yoongi Glasses in Silver 
Top & Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black 
Pizza Rolls (Decor, Plate & Mouthie): Junk Food - Totally's Pizza Rolls 
Pose: FOXCITY - Show Off, Pose 5 
Pizza Oven: krescendo - Pizza Oven 
Grocery Bag: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Bag of Groceries Pattern B 
Backdrop: Focus Poses - My Kitchen Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment