Monday, June 7, 2021

Familiarly Changing Faces

Do you ever find yourself looking in the mirror, and hating what you see looking back at you? Do you ever think that you'd like to look more like your Second Life Avatar in RL, or is it just your dolly looking back at you?
Normally Rudh is an extension of me, she's my Barbie Doll... I love everything about the way I've let her become, but sometimes I get paranoid, I over-think and I wonder would my life be any different if I was more like the petite little doll I live through in Second Life... It makes a girl wonder, ya know?!

Rudh still get's worried about the way she looks, I love my face, I love my shape... No matter how many people tell me that I need to change things about myself - the other day I was even told my butt wasn't right - but that kind of thing happens so much in RL. I hate that people try to change others when they themselves are not perfect in the eyes of another... 
I'm sorry but you don't tell me how to look... You don't tell me what I'm supposed to do with my avatar, if I want to make myself look different that's up to me.

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Olivia in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pen Markings: Mug - Lifestyles Gacha Item in #11 Surgery Face
Suture Wounds: THIS IS WRONG - Suture Makeup
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes
Face & Neck Wounds: A.D.D Andel - The Virus (Available until June 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Eyes: [NoRush] - Desert Eyes in Green (Available until June 30th at The Main Event)
Band Aid: !13Act - Nasty Nose-Plaster in Nose Surgery
Pose: FOCXITY - Beauty, Pose 6
Backdrop: Anxiety - formaldehyde (No Longer Available!) (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment