Sunday, June 13, 2021

How would a Mermaid Shop?

It's been such a warm weekend, and it's only going to get warmer... I  say this because I hate summer, but would the heat just sod off please... I don't like melting LOL... 
I did get more than a little excited to find out that the new round of Mermaid Cove was now open, and that meant shopping for pretty Mermaid goodies! I LOVE MERMAIDS! 
It did however, leave my mind wandering in some weird ways, I blame the heat, and I ended up creating a mermaid shopping trip in my mind hehe... 

I got to thinking, if a mermaid was able to live on land and keep her tail, how would she shop?! Would she have to wear a reverse oxygen tank full of water? Will she be able to ride around in a bathtub full of water to keep her scales from drying out, almost like people that use a mobility scooter?! 
Perhaps if she was going to drive a bath, she might want one like a Bath-on-the-Go - created by Ananas available at Equal10 - and she's such a clever mermaid to match the colours of her bath to her pretty colours... Her mertail matches her "Asherah" Set - from Fika at Mermaid Cove - of shell bra and crown, she had to ask for plastic bags for her purchases so that they were easy to carry... 

What is she wearing;
Headdress & Bra: Fika - Asherah Set (Available until July 3rd at Mermaid Cove)
Hair: DOUX - Dana Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mermaid Scales: Izzie's - Mermaid Scales
Small Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles
Tail & Pose: Cynefin - Lorelei Bento Mermaid Tail in Holographics II
Bath: Ananas - Bath-on-the-Go (Available until July 5th at Equal10)
Bags: (No Longer Available!)
Big Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles
Splashes: (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Fashion Storefronts in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment