Monday, June 19, 2023

Bug Hunting in the Creek

I feel like I'm on a bit of a fantasy kick at the moment, but that's not entirely my fault as so many designers out there are making such wonderfully fairytale-ish things, AND it's definitely NOT a bad thing... I always say I feel happy when I'm in a dark, macabre state, but when I can let my inner fairy out to play I feel like awesome sauce... 
I normally let my mind wander and create an amazing story in my head around the fairy stylings, but that doesn't always need to be the case. Fairies can just be super cute little magical pretties as much as they need to be fairies of a specific thing, and so today we're going to play in the garden with one of those special little ladies... She's found down by the creek, where the creepy crawlies like to hide... 

The creek is located within the gorgeous Jungle Harmony - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and here you may find our little fairy flitting in and out of the grasses... She's playing with her little insect friends and roaming like a Summer Explorer - thanks to the Summerfest release from KitCat, available until July 9th - and she's decorated herself in leaves and daisies - thanks to a past Mug gacha collection - to lure in the bumblebees and the Monarch Butterflies - on a headband from Boutique #187 exclusively at Hair Fair 2023, where a portion of the sale price goes to helping Wigs for Kids, but I'll talk about that more later hehe - 

What is she wearing;
Hair Band: Boutique #187 - Monarch Headband (Available until July 2nd at Hair Fair 2023 Brunette Sim)
Hair: TRUTH - Covert in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dirt: Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt
Eyes: Queen oF Ink - [Honey] Eyes & Tattoo (No Longer Available!)
Bees: LODE Accessory - Bumble Bee
Bugs (Face & Twigs): KitCat - Summer Explorer (Available until July 9th at Summerfest '23)
Wings: kotte - Fairy Wings
Daisies: Mug - Flower Child Gacha Collection in #5 Daisy Face
Arm Vines: Decoy (Now Everfaery) - Forest Fae in Green Arm Vines
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & tarte - garden fireflies
Pose: NANTRA - Good as Hell, Pose 6 (Available until July 2nd at Hair Fair 2023 Blond Sim)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Jungle Harmony [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment