Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Winner, Winner and a Dolphin Shaped Prize!

The weather has gotten really nice here in the Netherlands. I'm definitely not a Summer kinda girl, I HATE it when it's too hot, but today was warm and sunny, there was a cool breeze in the air and I really wished that I'd been able to be outside on a holiday rather than stuck at work indoors. 
I'd have loved to have been able to go to places I went to as a kid on days like today... We used to visit my nan and grandad at the beach, we'd go to the boardwalk fun fair and play the copper slot machines,we'd eat fish'n'chips and dance as the freezing cold waves tickled our toes... Those were the days, I wish I could go back to them... 

On the Otter Pier - which happens to be a backdrop created by Fashiowl Poses for The Arcade, it's the rare prize in the collection full of amazing poses - of the Ocean City Boardwalk, there are lots of wonderful places to pick up a quick snack at the Hungry Otter, and try my luck at some of the arcade games... Wouldn't you know I was a 'Winner Winner' - thanks to a pose from Extra in a collection at the Summer Carnival - which meant I not only had a fab day at the beach, but I went home with an adorably cute plushie friend too... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: Tentacio - Daisy crown
Hair: [monso] - Chanty Hair (Available until June 28th at FaMESHed)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural
Jacket: Pseudo - Trucker Jacket in Light
Top: Mug - Valentina Tank in White
Pants: Mug - Fleur Pants in Mustard
Shoes: miss chelsea - Rose Pumps in Stacked (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Pose & Plushie Prop: -Extra- - Winner Winner, Pose 1 (Available until July 1st at Summer Carnival)
Backdrops: Fashiowl - Otter Pier Item in Scene RARE (Available until June 30th at The Arcade) With SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Ocean City Boardwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment