Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Asking the Cards for Guidance...

Tomorrow is my day off... I'm looking forward to having a day of relaxation, a chance to do a little photo taking and create a little magic, although these days I can never predict whether it will be able to happen... I've decided to seek the advice of someone that might be more likely to give me a better idea if it will work out the way I want it... I'm off to see someone who will consult the cards and give me some good news... 

The Cartomancer - a backdrop and pose set from piXit - sitting in her den is a mystic, reading the cards and seeing the images in her crystal ball... The magic is so powerful that the cards have risen in a flight of the tarot, swirling around her head as she plucks the World Card from the display... 
I hope that she has some good news for me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Fate in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Sol Bindi (Available until July 1st at The Enjoy SL Event)
Tattoo: GERMINAL - Motte Tattoo
Top: everfaery - Celeste Top
Rings: Kibitz - Rainy Summer Rings in Silver
Floating Cards: DISORDERLY - FLIGHT OF THE TAROT in CUPS
Pose & Prop: [piXit] - Cartomancer, Pose 1F4
Lights: The Looking Glass - Moroccan Lanterns
Skull: KOPFKINO - Moth Skull in Black
Crystal Ball: Level 9 - Crystallum Orbis
Head Plant: Pitaya - Teste di moro vase in Yellow (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Hourglass: Dahlia - Octavia Hourglass in Gold
Board: 8f8 - forgotten secrets Gacha Item in messages from beyond
Plants: Apple Fall - Begonia Maculata
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & tarte - Star Lights in White
Backdrop: [piXit] - Cartomancer Booth in Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment