Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Picnics with the Bears

I'm home from work and I'm really, really, really tired and I don't feel like doing anything this evening, even though today's work day was pretty slow due to the heat... I'm thinking I'd like to curl up in bed and read a good book, perhaps something like an adorable fairytale... Perhaps I'll make some new friends and find myself invited to their summer soiree... 

My new friends happen to be a little famous... The are the teddies of the teddy bears picnic, they are also the inspiration for the uber cool carebears, these colorful teddies - from hive... They live in an adorably cute little "Oak Cottage" - which happens to be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and they are having a party out in the gardens, with delicious Grab & Go Meals - from Junk Food - and some delicious drinks, covered in Summer Stickers - from Aardvark, available at the Food Court - from a fabulous retro cooler - from Hangry... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Blume - Cookie Hat in Cookie
Hair:  TRUTH - Prissy in Candy
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Mug - Blair Dress in Red
Printed Cups: Aardvark -  Summer Stickers Drinks (Available until June 21st at Food Court)
Pose: FOXCITY - Picnic, Pose 6
Food: Junk Food - Grab & Go Meal Box Items
Teddy Bears: hive - my colorful teddy
Chiller & Cans: Hangry - Retro Coolers
Balloons: hive - Grouped Balloons
Flower Rug: {vespertine} - Bloom Rugs in Meadow Grass
Sign: Second Spaces - Summer Soiree Banner
Grass Rugs: dust bunny - Moss Rugs in Light
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Oak Cottage [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment